Price of Rooms for University Students in Barcelona
Rooms for University Students: Prices
Prices 2022 – 2023 AVAILABLE ROOMS
- 9 single rooms from €410 to €430 per month (depending on the size of the room.)
- A deposit of €450 to be returned once the accommodation is finished.
- Prices include the annual academic year from September-October to June-July.
- The cost of the room includes the costs of heating, water, electricity, internet, VAT
To formalize the contract you must:
- Contact the administration of the residence to check if there are free places.
- Deposit the deposit of €450 to the account number: National (residents in Spain): 2100-2720-11-0200015512 – La Caixa.
- Foreigner (residents outside of Spain): IBAN ES04-2100-2720-1102-0001-5512 – Beneficiary: Can Feliu S.L. – Swift code: caixesbbxxx
- It is important to make the deposit indicating the name and surname of the person who deposits the deposit.
- This deposit will be returned when the resident vacates the room, after reviewing it.
- Upon arrival of the resident, the contract will be signed and the keys will be handed over.
- Once the deposit is paid, the resident has the place reserved. If the student leaves before the end of the annual course until June, the deposit will not be returned.
- The form of payment will be through direct debit.