Kitchen and dining area
- Every resident has one pigeonhole in the fridge and another on in the freezer, one drawer and one small cupboard in the kitchen.
- Communal resources to be shared are: microwave, kitchen, kitchen stove, kitchen ware, TV, table and chairs.
- In order to keep the communal areas clean and tidy, students have to organize the cleaning by themselves.
- The company provides twice a week a cleaning service.
- In order to wash and dry the clothes, the students have access to the washing machine, spin dryer and laundry room and a small terrace.
- In order to use the washing machine and the spin dryer, it is required to have a token provided by the residence administration that costs 1,50€.
- The residence has two washrooms; each for every floor.
- These communal facilities are provided for all residents.